New Jersey Business Litigation Lawyers
Business Dispute Resolution in Bergen County, NJ
At M. Ross & Associates, LLC, our business litigation practice meets the varying needs of closely held enterprises in many different industries. We assist construction, retail, consultant, pharmaceutical, and food service companies throughout the Jersey state, as well as various other fields of commerce.
Many of the cases we handle involve the breakdown of contractual relationships based on one side's inability to fulfill its commitments. Other cases involve problems involving fraud, misrepresentation, or a combination of claims reaching far back into the history of a business relationship.
As well as handling the evidentiary and courtroom aspects of your case, we can also guide you through the practical choices you'll face. Our goal is to find the most concrete and cost-efficient resolution available under your circumstances.
Struggling with a lawsuit involving your business? Reach out to our business litigators today.
Litigating Business Issues in New Jersey Courts
Our litigation law firm represents business clients to navigate a wide range of business litigation disputes in the court of New Jersey, including:
- Contract disputes related to payment or performance in customer sales, vendor relationships, consulting agreements or other commercial commitments
- Debtor-creditor disputes in business financing or commercial lending
- Landlord-tenant disputes in commercial leasing
- Construction litigation
- Employment litigation, including disputes between a company and its executives or professionals
- Tort claims related to the purchase or sale of businesses or business assets
- Litigation of disputes related to restrictive covenants such as non-compete, non-solicitation or confidentiality agreements
- Disputes within corporate or partnership groups
- Insurance coverage disputes on commercial third-party liability claims
Our business attorneys in New Jersey will help guide you to understand your dispute by presenting in-depth strategies and options. These will take full account of the legal merits of a situation, the value of the relationship at stake, the procedural obstacles to the relief sought, and the likelihood a judgment might ever be reached. We take a practical and resourceful approach to dispute resolution, whether you require legal advice about a claim or wish to initiate legal action.
Learn more about our experience with business litigation in northern New Jersey. Contact M. Ross & Associates, LLC today!