Bergen County Small Business Attorney
Comprehensive Legal Services for Closely Held Businesses in New Jersey
M. Ross & Associates, LLC offers fully integrated advisory, transactional and litigation support for small to medium-sized businesses in Bergen County and other northern New Jersey locations. Many family businesses, startups, professional practices and consulting firms find that our office can serve effectively as an outside general counsel to cover ongoing needs for legal advice, as well as provide assistance with major transactions or emerging dispute resolution problems.
Contact our office in Englewood Cliffs to learn more about the range of our practice and the benefits of establishing an ongoing attorney-client relationship with an experienced and knowledgeable business lawyer who can cover a variety of your recurring legal needs.
Learn About the Benefits of an Outside General Counsel Relationship
When you work consistently with the same attorney, you'll find out that you don't need to reintroduce yourself or your company's objectives to your legal team each time a new problem arises. We'll already know you, the intricacies of your business, your immediate and long-range business goals, and the distinctive legal and practical problems that your company encounters on a regular basis.
We advise and represent closely held businesses of many different varieties on the full range of legal questions and problems that practically any company is likely to encounter throughout its existence:
- Business startup, entity selection, formation and registration
- Negotiation, review and revision of basic organizational documents such as articles of incorporation, bylaws, operating agreements, partnership agreements, shareholder agreements or buy-sell agreements
- Contract documentation and litigation regarding customer or vendor relationships and other essential business operations
- Real estate transactions from office or commercial leasing to land development and construction contracting
- Employment law advice and litigation defense
- Drafting nondisclosure agreements and confidentiality agreements for your business
- Business management succession planning
- Exit planning through sale, divestiture, merger or dissolution of the business
- Negotiation, review and enforcement of restrictive covenants such as employment agreements, non-compete agreements and confidentiality agreements
- Civil litigation of contract disputes or business torts
Our experienced business attorneys with international law firm experience can handle all of the legal needs that a small to medium-sized business is likely to confront. For those issues that require specialized legal counsel, our attorneys can assemble and work closely with a team of additional lawyers and experts whose skills are closely matched to the demands of your situation. Our firm's general counsel clients benefit from our ability to mobilize an efficient legal team without the expense of keeping professionals with narrowly defined practice specialties on call.
Versatile New Jersey Business Attorneys: Call (201) 897-4942
Many different kinds of businesses benefit from a continuing relationship with our law firm: family businesses, entrepreneurs, retailers, professional practice groups, insurance agencies, food distribution companies and property management companies, to name a few.
To learn more about the range of our services in the context of an ongoing attorney-client relationship, contact our Bergen County business lawyers at M. Ross & Associates, LLC, in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey.