New Jersey Franchise Law Attorney
Get The Business Law Help You Need - Call (201) 897-4942!
M. Ross & Associates, LLC, has experience representing franchisees and franchisors in New Jersey. We offer a full array of franchise law services revolving around the transactions necessary to establish the mutual franchise relationship, litigation that may arise during the course of business and succession planning for franchisees and franchisors alike.
Our New Jersey franchise law attorneys have represented clients in the negotiation of franchise agreements and handled franchise law issues involving fast food chains, convenience stores, auto dealerships, hotel chains, and other industries. We are equipped to help clients in such areas as:
- Franchise planning: market analysis; choosing the right type of franchise; preparing and reviewing a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD, formerly known as a Uniform Franchise Offering Circular or UFOC)
- Franchise contracts: negotiating, drafting and reviewing marketing agreements, distribution agreements and any other contract affecting the franchisor-franchisee relationship
- Franchise transactions: forming, purchasing, selling, acquiring or expanding a franchise operation
Franchise Disputes and Litigation in Bergen County
Disputes between franchisees and franchisors may arise during the life of the business relationship. In these situations, franchisors often have access to experienced business litigation attorneys at large firms. Franchisees deserve equally capable representation, which is what we provide at the Bergen County M. Ross & Associates, LLC. We offer cost-effective, solutions-oriented representation to franchisees involved in disputes over:
- Territorial protection and franchise expansion — franchisor putting in new franchises in close proximity to an established franchisee's location or trying to prevent expansion by a franchisee
- Attempts by the franchisor to terminate the relationship or not renew the agreement
- Changes in supplier or franchisor policy
- Issues arising when a franchisor is acquired by or merges with another company
- Fraud, misrepresentation or breach of contract
- Violations of securities law, antitrust regulations or franchise law that the franchisor failed to disclose in the FDD
Contact a Franchise Attorney in Bergen County
To learn more about how M. Ross & Associates, LLC, can help you meet your goals regarding franchising a business in New Jersey, please call (201) 897-4942 or contact our Englewood Cliffs office online.