Bergen County Business Litigation Attorney
Commercial Dispute Resolution in Northern New Jersey
At M. Ross & Associates, LLC, our business litigation practice meets the varying needs of closely held enterprises in many different industries ranging from construction companies, retail, consultant, pharmaceutical companies, talent management and food service companies, as well as various other fields of commerce. Many of the cases we handle involve the breakdown of contractual relationships based on one side's financial problems or inability to perform on its commitments. Other cases involve problems generated by fraud, nondisclosure or misrepresentation, or a combination of claims that can reach far back into the history of a business relationship.
To find out the right solution for your company's objectives in a commercial litigation, contact our office in Englewood Cliffs. As well as handling the legal, evidentiary and courtroom aspects of your case, we can also guide you through the practical choices that you'll face at various stages of the dispute. Our goal is to find the most efficient, most concrete and least costly resolution available under your circumstances.
New Jersey Contract Disputes Lawyer: Call (201) 897-4942
We represent business clients across a wide range of disputes in northern New Jersey, including:
- Contract claims related to payment or performance in customer sales, vendor relationships, consulting agreements or other commercial commitments
- Debtor-creditor disputes in business financing or commercial lending
- Landlord-tenant disputes in commercial leasing
- Construction litigation
- Employment litigation, including disputes between a company and its executives or professionals
- Contract or tort claims related to the purchase or sale of businesses or business assets
- Litigation of disputes related to restrictive covenants such as non-compete, non-solicitation or confidentiality agreements
- Disputes within corporate or partnership groups
- Insurance coverage disputes on commercial third-party liability claims
Our Bergen County commercial litigation attorneys will help guide you to understand your dispute by presenting strategies and options that take full account not only of the legal merits of a situation, but also the value of the relationship at stake, the procedural obstacles to the relief sought, and the likelihood of whether a judgment or verdict might ever be reached. We take a practical and resourceful approach to dispute resolution whether you require advice about defending a claim or are seeking instead to initiate legal action.
Learn more about our experience with business and commercial litigation in northern New Jersey, contact M. Ross & Associates, LLC, in Englewood Cliffs.